Horticulture and Garden Maintenance Services in Ann Arbor
Posted on March 18, 2022
Lotus began in 1997 with a unique skill for providing horticulturally sound gardening services to discerning homeowners. 25 years later, this is still the case.
But, we’ve got some big changes afoot over here. We are beyond proud to announce we’re growing our maintenance department!
Aside from adding another maintenance crew so we can continue to provide timely, high-quality maintenance, we’re introducing a new captain of the ship.
We promoted Kylie Williams, who for the past 4 years has led and managed the maintenance team to account manager! Kylie’s new role will see them taking on a lot of new responsibilities for the Lotus Gardenscapes team.
- Serving as the primary contact between the Lotus maintenance team and our clients
- Ensuring Lotus maintenance customers receive timely, top-notch service and making sure maintenance teams meet the full scope of customer needs
- Making regular CARE (Customer Assurance, Review, and Evaluation) calls and providing exemplary communication with clients
- Providing regular training and feedback to maintenance crews and finding ways to improve product offerings
We pride ourselves in offering the best care for your property while continuing to educate you on how you can be alert to changes as well.
A-La-Carte Maintenance Plans
But that’s not all. We’re also changing the way our maintenance contracts work. We’re making them more specialized and fully customizable, so customers can select the products they need without paying for any they don’t. That’s right, we’re going a la Carte.
Services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Spring Cleanup
- Bed Edge Redefining
- Shrub and Perennial Fertilization
- Mulch Installation
- Manual Landscape Bed Weed Control
- Organic Landscape Bed Weed Control
- Enhanced Landscape Bed Weed Control
- Shrub Pruning
- Tree Pruning
- Plant Health Care
- Deadheading and General Site Care
- Fall Cleanup
- Lawn Weed Control and Fertilizer
- Lawn Core Aeration
- Lawn Overseeding
We’re adding more services all the time, but as you can see, there’s definitely something for everyone on our list.
Plan Now for Next Season’s Landscape Design and Install
In 25 years, Lotus has grown from gardening services only to also include landscape design and build. One of the best aspects of using a design-build landscape firm is you only have to deal with one company throughout the project, greatly speeding up the pace of progress.
As the weather warms up and we begin to use our outdoor spaces more, make sure you are ready with a plan for what projects you’ll tackle this year. From pergolas to fire features and even pool design and installation, we are here to help!
If you aren’t sure where to start or need a little bit of inspiration, we have many different landscape projects in both our digital portfolio and on Houzz.com. We ask new clients to fill out our online survey, which helps us match you with the best designer for your landscape!