Want to be part of greater Ann Arbor’s best residential Landscape Design/Build team?
Lotus Gardenscapes is looking for creative and driven individuals like yourself to join the team here at our award-winning landscape design, construction and retail hub. We specialize in unique and interesting outdoor spaces with a focus on custom landscape design and installation.
We offer a dynamic environment with room to grow and expand your skills and position within the company.
Looking for creative, motivated and skilled Horticulture Supervisor to run 2-3 person crew (this is a working foreman position, not a management position).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in horticultural field and 2 years of crew management and scheduling experience necessary.
- This is an outdoor seasonal position, you must be willing to work hard outdoors in varying conditions daily
- Must have good knowledge of perennials, trees and shrubs, and garden upkeep.
- Must have experience with hand tools and small machinery to accomplish project goals.
- You must be self-motivated and personable and happy working with clients, nursery staff, design staff and the maintenance sales leader.
You must be mature and able to handle yourself professionally:
- Engage with clients
- Manage the crew
- Work collaboratively with production manager, designers, and owner.
- Chauffeur’s license required, CDL desirable
- Clean driving record and drug testing required
Lotus Gardenscapes is committed to being a great place to work – we offer:
- Higher than average wages
- Awesome team & job bonus programs
- Company healthcare plan
- Employee retirement benefits
- Continued training & opportunities for professional certification
- Paid staff development & retreat days
- Fun and fast paced working environment