WANT TO BE PART OF GREATER ANN ARBOR’S BEST RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN/BUILD TEAM?
Lotus Gardenscapes is looking for creative and driven individuals like yourself to join team here at our Award Winning Landscape Design, Install and Retail hub. We specialize in unique and interesting outdoor spaces with a focus on custom landscape design and installation.
Looking for creative, motivated and skilled Horticulture Supervisor to run 2-3 person crew (this is a working foreman position, not a management position). Full time + overtime, 45-50 hr/week, weekdays. Crew leader (assistant to supervisor): $14-16/hr.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
● Minimum 2-3 years experience in horticultural field and 2 years of crew management and ● scheduling experience necessary.
● This is an outdoor seasonal position, you must be willing to work hard outdoors in varying conditions daily
● Must have good knowledge of perennials, trees and shrubs, and garden upkeep.
● Must have experience with hand tools and small machinery to accomplish project goals.
● You must be self-motivated and personable and happy working with clients, nursery staff, design staff and the maintenance sales leader.
You must be mature and able to handle yourself professionally:
● Engage with clients
● Manage the crew
● Work collaboratively with production manager, designers, and owner.
● Chauffeur’s license required, CDL desirable
● Clean driving record and drug testing required
LOTUS GARDENSCAPES IS COMMITTED TO BEING A GREAT PLACE TO WORK – WE OFFER:
● Higher-than-average wages
● Awesome team & job bonus programs
● Continued training & opportunities for professional certification
● Paid Staff Development & Retreat days
We offer a dynamic environment, with room to grow and expand your skills and position within the company!
For all positions, please submit a letter of interest with a resume detailing the experience required with references, as well as the specific position you are applying for.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: JOBS@LOTUSGARDENSCAPES.COM