Have you ever looked at your landscape and wished you knew what plants were growing there and the best way to care for them? Or wondered which plant to choose for a particular place? Gardening can be overwhelming, but we are here to help!
Stacey Rayer, Lotus Gardenscapes’ Horticultural Expert, has decades of experience designing and caring for landscapes in southeast Michigan. She is excited to guide you through your landscape and advise you on how to make it look its best!
Here is what you can expect from your horticultural consultation with Stacey:
- Plant identification
- Pest & disease diagnostics
- Pruning & maintenance tips
- Site specific plant recommendations
- Site report summarizing findings
- Optional for a fee: Planting bed design (plant list or plan)
A horticultural consultation with Stacey is a fun and informative experience!
- <1/2 acre property: $200 (~1 hour with follow-up report)
- 1/2 – 2 acre: $300 (~1.5 – 2 hours with follow-up report)
- 2+ acres: Initial fee of $300 (includes report – hours needed for meeting & report time over 2 hrs are billed at $75/hr)