Landscape Construction Production / Operations Manager
Chief Operations Officer (COO)
BE PART OF GREATER ANN ARBOR’S BEST RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN & BUILD TEAM.
Lotus Gardenscapes is a growing company looking for a creative and driven Operations Manager to join our dynamic team.
Here at our Award-Winning Landscape Design, Install and Retail hub we specialize in unique and interesting outdoor spaces with a focus on custom landscape design and installation. We put priority on the quality of our work, the quality of our people, and quality of living.
LOTUS GARDENSCAPES IS COMMITTED TO BEING A GREAT PLACE TO WORK – WE OFFER:
- Awesome team & job bonus programs
- Continued training & opportunities for professional certification
- Paid Staff Development & Retreat days
- Health Plan & Retirement Benefits
- Competitive wage packages
- Dedicated, Organized, Results Driven Team Player – likes to implement and follow through on specific improvement, accountability and tracking systems
- Skilled in communications, problem solving, attention to detail, follow-through, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking
- Friendly and outgoing personality that enjoys working with people
- Enjoys a fast paced creative work environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Landscape construction & installation of stone, woodwork and plantings
- Fluent in positive leadership approaches, team building
- Project Management experience
- Customer service experience — able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficient in use of spreadsheets & office software, GoogleSuite, and CRM & scheduling applications (Smartsheets, LMN.)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe suite helpful.
- Loves spreadsheets and the outdoors
- Works hand in hand with owner and financial manager to move company goals forward
- Drives the Team Goal Accountability System, and Division/Crew production tracking processes, & will lead team meetings and trainings for these areas.
- Helps develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Handles day to day jobs schedule in collaboration with sales and production teams.
- Schedule jobs by trade, including required subcontractors
- Assign crews, manage personnel, equipment and trucks daily, as needed
- Communicate with design sales staff, clients and vendors on active job statuses
- Leads quarterly team reviews and documentation of career ladder and team success tracking.
- Manage equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Ordering & sourcing materials for jobs, yard & shop
- Obtain zoning and building permits as needed for work, submit tickets to Miss Dig
- Manage and oversee the progress and quality of work on all assigned jobs
1. Schedule client’s jobs in a complex multi-crew calendar to maintain efficiency and high quality service
2. Build an outstanding production team — help us develop and work with employees to support a team environment.
3. Maintain crew safety and efficient work practices through training and supervision.
4. Ensure crews have the correct equipment to do their jobs and that equipment is well maintained
5. Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
6. Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting LOTUS culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
For all positions, please submit a letter of interest with a resume detailing the experience required with references, as well as the specific position you are applying for.